Salam & good day.
Technically, Miss J has tagged me in one of her latest entries .... errrr ya ka?. ;-)
Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Start a new note, delete my answers and put in your own. Tag all your friends and tell them to tag you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other..... bla bla bla bla...... (you're right. *sigh*)
4 Names I go by:
1- Azizi (given name)
2- GG (simplified character)
3- Abeji (merangkap nama jepun)
4 - Anak gajah @ cipan slim (err........... an oxymoron stuff) * no comment!
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1 - Software Engineer
2 - Associate Researcher
3 - Waiter
4 - Kuli batak utk segala mcm tugas2 khas. (heh..heh..heh)
4 Places I have lived:
1 - Pasir Puteh, Kelantan - spend most of my childhood here. The best childhood memories. Mandi sungai, kayuh perahu waktu banjir, main mercun waktu raya. Awesome! ...... (plus curi buah mangga/jambu dekat rumah jiran ..... ha ha ha ...)
2 - Sintok/Changlun, Kedah - My academic frontier began there. Goshh, i love that invitable tranquality place. Cowded cities discourage me, in several senses. ;-)
3 - Shah Alam, Selangor - Landed my first job there. Working with the coolest AI's geeks at Sirim Berhad.
4 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands- What should i say ?, living in the one of the most liberal cities on earth. heh....heh....heh
4 TV Shows that I watch:
1- Grey's Anatomy (kalau la specialist kt hospital USM mcm izzie. .....;-) )
2- Ugly Betty (my fav. jangan kacau my dating dengan Betty Suarez)
3- The Simpsons (do not ask me why!)
4 - Nat Geo (Discovery channel etc) * to nourish my geeky instinct
4 places/continents I have been:
1- Asia (semestinya la kan?)
2- North America
3- Europe
4- Australia
4 of my favorite foods:
1- Nasi Kerabu + ikan percik. (ayam percik pun tak apa .... ha ha ha)..walawaleeiii
2- Lontong (sambal udang)
3- Nasi dagang ikan tongkol taruk telur rebus + acar
4- Sushi (dan segala kaum kerabat dia)
4 things I would like to do:
1- Reading
2- Movies (thriller and sci fi, sometimes romantic movies will make do)
3- Playing sport. (volleyball, - currently i am practising fencing. Anyone?)
4- Listening to music
4 friends I think will respond:
* any 4 volunteers? * siapa yg baca WAJIB buat! ;-)
4 Things I am looking forward to:
1- To complete my doctoral work with style ;-)
2- Traveling
3- Makan nasi kerabu (tak puas puas lagi wehhhh)
4- To be with my family and love ones
Do it if you want to! * no strict regulation attached. ;-)
Cheers!
Pakcik said: Sometimes, it is pretty funny, for all these while the ordinary things we have seen, are eventually something really extra-ordinary. ;-). Glad still have time to figure it out.
14 comments:
Eh I tak baca...I tengok jer...lariiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
hej! azizi...oooppsss! i did not BACA, spell2 only so, i am safe...hehehehhee...lariiiiiiiiik oso...;-)
Azizi,
errr, me too - i didnt read, just dropped by.
*Danial, wait for me.
** Changlun, errr sounds familiar
nasik kerabu tetap faveret kan..hehe
kja baca atau tak baca, sama je.. sbb Miss J dah tag kja skali!!
salam kenal dari penuntut di bumi dublin.. blog hopping.. :)
I'll do it
i am illiterate..but i can write.
sememangnya pokcik memang peminat nasik kerabu yang tegar.. WAJIB bawak pucuk2 ulam balik holland.. esp daun serai batang ngan serai daun.
looks like more than 4 persons already read this n3...so, saya kira selamat la...ha ha ha ha
ala2 statement siti nurhaliza jer nih...refer kat ayat hang "4- To be with my family and 'love ones'"
ekekkekeke....ooooppppsss...terkantoi yer.
tak tau nak komen apa... tapi gedik jugak nak tinggalkan komen... hehehe...
to all: jangan mengelat. nanti kena jual ..heh..heh..heh ;-)
Post a Comment